Use any of these convenient methods to pay your T-Mobile bill. You can also download past bills from your T-Mobile account.
Online one-time payment
Consumer/postpaid and business accounts with up to 20 lines can save $10 with digital payments by:
- Paying as a guest without logging in, or make a guest payment for someone else.
- Paying online from your T-Mobile account.
- See your bill and payment options or view and download past bills.
- Make a one-time device payment device payment on your Equipment Installment Plan. For multiple lines, use the gray arrow to view details.
- Using the T-Mobile app to make a payment. Go to the Bill tab.
- Using the View your bill & what’s impacting it page for billing clarification.
Manage payments for your T-Mobile for Business accounts with 21+ lines in the Account Hub.
Consider a payment arrangement if your account is past due and you need a little extra time to pay your bill.
Never miss a payment with AutoPay. This free service saves your payment methods to automatically pay your T-Mobile bill by deducting payments from your credit card or checking account.
Use the links below to:
Allow at least five days for your payment to reach us at this address:
P.O. Box 742596
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2596
Find a store to make your payment in person.
Was this helpful?