Update your privacy and notification settings by clicking the button below.
On this page:
Decide how you want to receive information regarding T-Mobile products and services.
- Update your registered marketing email address preferences.
- Updating the email address may not stop all communications to the previously registered address. We recommend opting out prior to updating your email address..
- Lines are limited to having one email address on file at a time.
- Select the T-Mobile product you use to manage email, SMS or calling preferences for general T-Mobile updates, wireless, tablets & wearables, Internet, TV, banking, and more!
- As a T-Mobile customer, you can also choose to opt out of all current and future marketing communications.
- By default, T-Mobile will always send notifications when you are approaching the talk, text, or data limits on your own line.
- Primary account holders can set notification preferences when other lines on the account are approaching usage limits.
Change your settings to manage reporting & analytics data.
On February 24, T-Mobile notified customers about our new advertising settings, that allows ads to be more personalized. The following account types will not see the option to update ad choices:
- All T-Mobile for Business and Government
- State of Maine
- Mobile Internet (tablet) lines with no voice line
- T-Mobile Prepaid
Opt out from marketing communications
- Go to https://t-mobile.com/opt-out/marketing.
- Enter your contact information and click Submit.
Was this helpful?