Update your privacy and notification settings in your T-Mobile account. For prepaid accounts, check out T-Mobile Self-service options: Prepaid.
On this page:
T-Mobile customers of all brands and non-T-Mobile consumers can manage most of their privacy preferences from our Privacy Dashboard.
The following preferences can be managed from the Privacy Dashboard:
- Do not sell or share my personal information
- Share data for public and scientific research
- Advertising and analytics
- Advertising options
- Marketing Preferences
- Kids line
- Personal data requests
Manage your preferences
- Go to the T-Mobile Privacy Center.
- Select your brand and log in. If you are not a T-Mobile customer or do not have a log in, select get started in the Just Visiting section.
- Manage your preferences
Decide how you want to receive information regarding T-Mobile products and services.
- Update your registered marketing email address preferences.
- Updating the email address may not stop all communications to the previously registered address. We recommend opting out prior to updating your email address.
- Lines are limited to having one email address on file at a time.
- Select the T-Mobile product you use to manage email, SMS or calling preferences for general T-Mobile updates, wireless, tablets & wearables, Internet, TV, banking, and more!
- As a T-Mobile customer, you can also choose to opt out of all current and future marketing communications.
- By default, T-Mobile will always send notifications when you are approaching the talk, text, or data limits on your own line.
- Primary account holders can set notification preferences when other lines on the account are approaching usage limits.
Change your settings to manage reporting and analytics data.
On February 24, T-Mobile notified customers about our new advertising settings, that allows ads to be more personalized. The following account types will not show the option to update ad choices:
- All T-Mobile for Business and Government
- State of Maine
- Mobile Internet lines with no voice line
- T-Mobile Prepaid
Opt out from marketing communications
- Go to https://t-mobile.com/opt-out/marketing.
- Enter your contact information.
- Select Submit.
Was this helpful?