As is our usual practice, you may receive a text notification to inform you when your unbilled account balance becomes higher than usual, due to premium-rated voice, data, or international usage charges.
- Making calls to international destinations from the U.S. will generate charges.
- Charges are incurred during international travel when:
- Making and receiving calls while in foreign countries.
- Using data while roaming in Non-Simple Global countries, check a destination.
- There’s no impact to service until your unbilled charges reach a balance of $500, at which time the line is suspended as a precautionary measure.
- If a line on your account is suspended during the bill cycle, service may be restored by contacting an Expert 1-800-937-8997.
Was this helpful?