During this unprecedented time, you have T-Mobile's commitment to help you stay connected as we all navigate through uncharted territory. As we continue to closely monitor the effects of COVID-19, we recognize that your wireless device plays a key role in maintaining business and social connections. Here's how we are currently helping!
While we know times are difficult now, save $8 and pay your bill digitally. Use our Guest Pay option to make a payment without logging in. Otherwise, click the button below to log in to your My T-Mobile account.
If you are experiencing hardship as a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic and your account becomes past due (including your rate plan costs, handset repayments and device protection payments), contact us and we can help! You can also set up a payment arrangement online by clicking below, which will allow you to separate your past due balance into four payments.
Some states offer additional consumer protection regulations for those who have device protection plans:
- New Jersey residents, go here for more information.
- Florida residents, go here for more information.
- Montana residents, go here for more information.
- Delaware residents, go here for more information.
Check out these helpful pages for connection issue solutions:
- Can't call, dropped calls & other calling issues
- Messaging and Email troubleshooting
- Internet and data issues
- The majority of our stores are open, but availability may vary by area.
- Use the store locator to check for an available store near you and its hours of operation.
- In select markets, you can use the store locator to schedule an appointment online! Just choose your store then click Appointment to set one up.
- Contact the store prior to your visit to make sure the help you need is available. Most stores are offering curbside service only, due to local precautions.
- All store employees and all customers (over the age of 2) entering stores are required to wear a mask/face covering.
T-Mobile Care Experts will continue to be available as the current conditions allow.
- Engage with our Community for some best practices.
- Reach a Care Expert in the T-Mobile app
- Call by phone 1-800-937-8997