Apart from the network, we’re also working to save energy in all areas of our business.
- Our data center in Wenatchee, Washington uses 100% hydro-electricity.
- Our retail stores nationwide use superefficient LED lighting.
- Our care centers consistently seek to implement air conditioning and lighting upgrades that significantly reduce energy use.
- Our newest (and largest) Customer Care facility in Charleston, South Carolina is full of green features.
We’re also responsibly disposing of organic waste.
- In 2015, we recycled or composted about 853 tons of waste. That’s about 11% of the total non-hazardous waste produced by our headquarters T-Mobile-managed stores.
- At our Bellevue campus, we achieved LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. And as we redesign and upgrade these facilities, we’re integrating the latest green materials.