Questions about Samsung Trade-In Offer?
Starting January 12, 2018, for a limited time, we will be offering our customers amazing trade-in offers. Customers can choose from our Samsung Galaxy lineup.
New and existing customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active or Note 8 can get $150 back via a Prepaid MasterCard® Card plus the value of their trade-in device! How?
- Simply trade in a qualifying device and purchase any Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active or Note8 on our no interest 24-month Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), with 0% APR. Qualifying trade-in devices include:
- Samsung GS7 / Samsung GS7 Edge / Samsung GS7 Active / Samsung GS6 / Samsung GS6 Edge / Samsung GS6 Edge+ / Samsung GS6 Active / Samsung GS5 / Samsung GS4 / Samsung Note 4 / Samsung Note 5
- Apple iPhone 7 / Apple iPhone 7 Plus / Apple iPhone 6s / Apple iPhone 6s Plus / Apple iPhone 6 / Apple iPhone 6 Plus / Apple iPhone 5s / Apple iPhone SE
- LG G6 / LG G5 / LG V20
- Have—or activate—at least one voice line per device purchase
- Pay any applicable taxes, fees on the device, and down payment at time of purchase
- If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on your smartphone may become due; contact us for details.
Eligible customers who mail in their trade-in device will receive a one-time bill credit for the value of their trade-in or, when performing an in-store trade in, instantly receive store credit for the trade-in value. Check your estimated trade-in value here.
- Complete the rebate at https://promotions.t-mobile.com within 30 days of device purchase
- Enter the promo code:
- For Samsung: 18Q1SAMTRADE
- Enter your device(s) IMEI. This can found by dialing *#06# from your device
- Within 6-8 weeks, you’ll receive your rebate via Prepaid MasterCard® Card
- Customer will receive their trade-in value in one of two ways:
- If you trade in your device at retail, you’ll receive an instant trade-in store credit for the value of your trade-in device, that’s applied at your point of sale. You’ll be able to use the value of that device towards any upfront out-of-pocket costs. Any remaining value will be applied to your account as a one-time bill credit
- When performing a deferred [or ship-to] trade-in, you’ll receive a one-time bill credit for the value of your trade-in device after we have received and processed your trade-in device.
You may get up to 12 discounted devices per consumer account.
T-Mobile for Business customers may get up to 12 discounted devices per business account. In addition, our Business customers must purchase in a channel that allows for a trade in to be processed at time of purchase, such as in our Retail stores or over the phone with Customer Care.
Yes, as long as you meet all of the offer criteria and purchase the device within the promotional window, you qualify for the offer.
JUMP! or JUMP! On Demand (JOD) customers may take advantage of the promotion as long as they trade in an eligible device that is paid-off, and purchase the new device via EIP.
- For JUMP!, you will need to pay off any remaining balance on your current device and do a Standard Trade-In (not a JUMP! upgrade).
- For JOD you must elect to purchase your current leased device, then trade it in, and then purchase the new device on EIP.
This offer cannot be combined with Carrier Freedom or #GetOutOfTheRed. However, lines that are not participating in this offer (i.e. not getting the new device) that you are bringing to T-Mobile are eligible for Carrier Freedom or #GetOutOfTheRed. In some cases, it may be a better deal for you to select Carrier Freedom or #GetOutOfTheRed. Talk to a Mobile Expert to find out what works best for you.
Yes, as long as you have not received a Carrier Freedom rebate within the past 45 days and meet all other offer requirements including trading in a qualifying device, you can take advantage of this offer!
No, these offers cannot be combined.