T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) will announce what’s next for the Un-carrier and the company’s next move to change wireless for good.
Thursday, March 18, 2020
• Webcast at 8:00am PT (11:00am ET)
• Media Q&A following at 8:30am PT (11:30am ET)
T-Mobile CEO John Legere
T-Mobile President and COO Mike Sievert
• Webcast: Get all the details as they are released during the webcast on https://www.t-mobile.com/uncarrier and https://www.t-mobile.com/news. News materials and an on-demand replay will be available on the T-Mobile Newsroom shortly after the conclusion of the presentation at https://www.t-mobile.com/news.
• Media Q&A: Following the webcast at 8:30am PT (11:30am ET), members of the media are invited to join T-Mobile CEO John Legere; President and COO Mike Sievert; President, Technology Neville Ray and other T-Mobile executives for a live Q&A.
Dial in via phone (audio only):
Participant Passcode: 9821230
A replay of the call will be available from March 12 to March 26 and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112. The passcode required to listen to the replay is 9821230.
• Twitter: Customers, employees and the general public are invited to participate in a Q&A with T-Mobile executives on Twitter. Tweet @TMobile, @JohnLegere or @SievertMike immediately following the event to participate.
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 86 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit https://www.t-mobile.com.