Editor’s Note: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Announcement
Un-carrier keeps thanking customers - this time with your choice of a full year of Netflix, a Samsung Gear Fit2, or a 256GB memory card when you snag the new Samsung Galaxy Note7 at T-Mobile
Bellevue, Washington — August 2, 2016 — It’s gettin’ hot in… so hot in here… with a sizzling new superphone from Samsung and some scorching summer surprises from the Un-carrier! T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) is yet again giving the gratitude, announcing your choice of three sweet gifts as a thank you for customers who get the new Samsung Galaxy Note7 at T-Mobile before August 28 – your choice of a full year of Netflix, a Samsung Gear Fit2 or a 256GB memory card. It’s like a choose-your-own-thanking-adventure offer, but no matter what you pick, there’s a happy magenta ending.
Starting tonight at 9:01 p.m. Pacific Time, the Samsung Galaxy Note7 64GB will be available for pre-order online, by phone, or in-store during regular business hours in Blue Coral, Black Onyx, and Silver Titanium for $69.99 down and $32.50 for 24 months; Full Retail Price: $849.99. Customers can pick up their Galaxy Note7 at participating T-Mobile stores nationwide beginning August 19.
“The Note7 is simply better when you turn it loose on T-Mobile’s blazing-fast 4G LTE network, the fastest in the country,” said John Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile. “Plus we’re giving you the option to pick the gift that perfectly fits your lifestyle. So if you like your data fast and fully loaded—T-Mobile is THE place to grab your new Galaxy Note7.”
For those making the smart decision to pre-order the Galaxy Note7, you can choose between a 256GB microSD Memory Card to store all the pictures and video you take while skydiving, a Samsung Gear Fit2 wearable to respond to texts or track your step count while rocky mountain climbing, or a year of Netflix – over a $110 value – to watch someone else go 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu. All at no extra charge.
Customers who do the math should quickly realize that T-Mobile does data like no one else in wireless – and only with the Un-carrier can you experience the full power of Samsung’s latest flagship superphone:
- Un-carrier Data is overage-free. We believe data overage penalties are flat-out wrong. So we got rid of them.
- Un-carrier Data lets you stream without fear. With Binge On and Music Freedom, you can chill to your favorite tunes and shows, without stressing about burning through your high-speed data. And, stretch your video streaming up to three-times farther watching any other video.
- Un-carrier Data gets stashed. Unlike carrier data, your unused high-speed Un-carrier Data won’t suddenly vanish after a month or two—up to 20 GB gets stashed for use for up to a year.
- Un-carrier Data knows no borders. Whether you’re in the US or traveling abroad, T-Mobile’s got your back, allowing you to access your Un-carrier Data in over 140 countries and destinations without fear of penalties or access fees.
- Un-carrier Data is the fastest. T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network is the fastest in the US for more than two years, as tested by millions of users in crowd-sourced, real-time tests.
- Un-carrier Data is in more places than ever. Just last year, we added more than 1 million square miles of coverage, so T-Mobile’s LTE coverage now reaches nearly every single American—311 million people!
The Samsung Note7 builds on Samsung’s category-defining leadership, setting a new standard for large screen devices. A few of the key new features of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 include:
- An even larger, more immersive dual-curved 5.7” QHD Super AMOLED screen packed into a smaller, more streamlined body design.
- An IP68 water-resistance rating means your Galaxy Note 7 is water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- The enhanced S Pen replicates the ease and accuracy of a real pen with precision.
- Groundbreaking new Iris Scanner security that’s incredibly convenient and easy to use.
- 64GB internal storage with the ability to add up to 256GB on a microSD card.
For more information on the Galaxy Note7 at T-Mobile, please visit http://t-mobile.com/samsung-galaxy-note7.
Device pricing for well-qualified customers; if you cancel wireless service, remaining balance becomes due. Limited time offers; subject to change. While supplies last. Timely redemption required; details at www.SamsungPromotions.com/GalaxyOffer. Cannot be combined with other offers. Equipment Installment Plan: Down payment & unfinanced portion required at purchase. Must remain on qualifying service in good standing for duration of EIP agreement. Water resistance: Rinse residue, dry after wet. Memory: Portion of device memory occupied by existing content. MicroSD card sold separately.
Samsung, Galaxy Note, and Galaxy S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Company, Ltd.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to more than 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
# # #
T-Mobile US Media Relations
877-281-TMUS OR 212-358-3210