Tomorrow, August 15, get a chance to win a trip for two to Las Vegas to attend the fight of the year between Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Conor McGregor at T-Mobile Arena on August 26. The winner and their guest will be flown to Las Vegas to stay for two nights. They’ll get VIP access to the official weigh-in event and the main event. The trip includes airfare, VIP access to the weigh-in and tickets to the fight.
Everyone — even carrier customers — can enter to win. Starting at 9am PT tomorrow, follow @TMobile on Twitter for details on how to enter. The contest runs throughout the day and the winner will be announced by @TMobile by 4pm PT.
The biggest fight deserves the biggest screens. The next best thing to being at the ring is watching LIVE on August 26 when Fathom Events brings the showdown to movie theaters nationwide. Tickets are available now at atm.tk/mvmfight.
Additional T-Mobile Tuesdays Thankings for customers this week:
- $4 movie ticket to opening weekend of “The Hitman’s Bodyguard” with Atom Tickets
- Free small Slurpee at participating 7-Eleven locations
- $100 delivery fee credit on purchases through next Tuesday at Postmates
- Free “Sonic CD” Steam game for PC
Everyone can play for a chance to win:
- Grand Prize: $3,500 for Travel via a prepaid American Express card (One winner)
- “The Hitman’s Bodyguard” Swag Bag (50 winners)
- Lionsgate Blu-Ray Bundle (200 winners)
- “Sonic Mania” game (20 winners)
Limited time offers; subject to change. Qualifying plan req’d. ATOM: Free Atom acct req’d, redeem by 8/21/17, limit 1 code per ticket order. 7-Eleven: Redeem by 8/16/17. Postmates: Credit valid on delivery fee and not contents of delivery or service fee. Redeem by 8/16/17 & credit must be used by 8/21/17. Sonic: Redeem by 8/23/17; Steam acct and internet service req’d. Sweepstakes: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY & void where prohibited. Open all residents of the 50 U.S/D.C./Puerto Rico, 18+. 8/15/17. On how to enter and full rules, visit t-mo.co/fight and t-mobiletuesdays.com. Void where prohibited by law. T-Mobile is the sponsor of these offers.