As our customers and employees in Puerto Rico and parts of the Southeast US brace for Hurricane Irma, T-Mobile is reminding customers in areas of Texas that were affected by Hurricane Harvey that the Un-carrier is still there to help.
“The hero stories keep rolling in. I couldn’t be more proud,” said John Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile. “We are a family at times like this and it shows.”
Here are a few ways T-Mobile is offering assistance:
- T-Mobile announced #HR4HR Home Runs for Hurricane Recovery. Click here for more information.
- T-Mobile is offering free texting/calling, as well as unlimited data for those not on T-Mobile ONE, until Sept. 15. T-Mobile and MetroPCS customers in the following area codes can call anywhere in the US for free (T-Mobile ONE customers always have unlimited calling/texting/data):
- Texas: 830, 512, 210, 936, 956, 361,979, 281, 832, 713, 409, 346
- Louisiana: 337, 985
- T-Mobile has an Amazon.com Wish List with toiletries, bedding, microwave ovens and more that employees can purchase (or use our internal “Appreciation Zone” points to purchase!) for other employees. Employees can also donate used or unwanted phones and chargers for customers.
- For employees, the T-Mobile Foundation has a 2:1 match for donations that employees make to the American Red Cross.
T-Mobile also is continuing to promote ‘Text to Give’ to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey
- To donate $10 to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey disaster relief efforts, text HARVEY to 90999. Messaging and data rates may apply. More information can be found at: http://www.mobilegiving.org/terms-and-conditions/
- To donate $10 to Team Rubicon’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, text RUBICON to 80077. The donation will be charged to your next T-Mobile bill. Messaging and data rates may apply. More information can be found at: https://mgive.org/terms-of-service.aspx
- To donate $10 to Convoy of Hope’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, text CONVOY to 50555. The donation will be charged to your next T-Mobile bill. Messaging and data rates may apply. More information can be found at: https://mgive.org/terms-of-service.aspx
For more information on how T-Mobile is responding to Hurricane Irma: https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/t-mobile-responds-to-hurricane-irma.htm
For information on how T-Mobile prepares for hurricanes: https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/t-mobile-prepares-for-2017-hurricane-season.htm