T-Mobile brings nation’s largest 5G network to 95 more cities and towns as the new Samsung lineup launches. And, only the New T-Mobile will be able to unleash the full potential of these new 5G devices utilizing all three 5G spectrum bands!
What's the news
T-Mobile’s getting the latest Samsung Galaxy S20 5G superphones — the first 5G devices to light up all the different types of 5G. Plus, T-Mobile’s bringing its nationwide 5G to another 95 cities and towns.
Why it matters
These are the first smartphones that can tap into the full potential of 5G plus they’re future-proofed to take advantage of planned 5G network enhancements, like the New T-Mobile’s broad and deep 5G, should the merger close.
Who it's for
Everyone who wants the latest and greatest superphones with #5GThatWorks indoors and outdoors.
cities and towns, so more people in more places can get them some sweet nationwide 5G — the first and only in America. T-Mobile’s 5G network covers more than 1 million square miles, reaching over 200 million people in more than 5,000 cities and towns across the country. It’s a spectrum trifecta. Today, T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) announced that the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G and Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G are all coming to the Un-carrier. This lineup includes the first 5G smartphones in the U.S. that can tap into all three layers of 5G — low, mid and high-band. Plus, the Un-carrier now covers 95 more
“While the biggest carrier in the country clings to their 4G glory days to distract from their nearly non-existent 5G, T-Mobile has already launched the country’s biggest 5G network,” said John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile. “But this is only our foundational layer of 5G coverage — we aren’t stopping there. With the New T-Mobile, we’ll combine this core layer of 5G with Sprint’s 2.5 GHz mid-band spectrum to supercharge 5G, creating a broad and deep network for everyone … and these are the first phones that can tap into ALL that power, so we’re pumped to unleash them at the Un-carrier!"
This new Samsung Galaxy lineup will be able to use all the Un-carrier’s 5G spectrum — low-band for breadth of coverage across the country, and high-band for blazing-fast, hotspot-like speeds — and is future-proofed to tap into mid-band spectrum with New T-Mobile. Customers can pre-register for the new 5G devices today, and they will be available for pre-order on T-Mobile.com on February 20 at 9:01 p.m. PT and will go on sale in T-Mobile stores on March 6.
Only the Un-carrier has the vision and plan to quickly deliver multi-band 5G across low, mid and high spectrum bands. The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G taps into low and mid-band 5G. The Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G and Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G use low, mid and high-band 5G:
- Low-band: T-Mobile’s nationwide 600 MHz spectrum for maximum 5G coverage, already reaching more than 200 million people and more than 5,000 cities and towns.
- Mid-band: Should the merger with Sprint close, the New T-Mobile will supercharge its 5G network with 2.5 GHz mid-band spectrum from Sprint, adding depth and speed across the country.
- High-band: Millimeter wave (mmWave) provides super-fast 5G speeds in limited areas. The Un-carrier has mmWave live in parts of seven city centers.
...and of course, these new smartphones tap into T-Mobile’s advanced nationwide 4G LTE network.
Samsung Galaxy S20 line of 5G smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G touts a 6.2” WQHD+ Infinity display. It has a 10MP front-facing camera and triple rear-facing cameras with 8K video capabilities and Space Zoom, which give up to 30X digital zoom and 3X Optical zoom. Plus, it has a 4000 mAh battery with fast charging and wireless PowerShare. T-Mobile customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue and Cloud Pink in 128GB for $41.67/month ($0 down, FRP: $999.99).
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G has a 6.7” WQHD+ Infinity-O display with four rear cameras with 8K video capabilities in addition to Space Zoom with 30X digital zoom, 3X Optical zoom, a 10MP front facing camera, an even larger 4500 battery, plus fast charging and wireless PowerShare. T-Mobile customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue and Cosmic Black in 128GB for $50/month ($0 down, FRP: $1199.99) and in 512GB in Cosmic Black for $50/month ($149.99 down, FRP: $1349.99).
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G has a 6.9” WQHD+ Infinity-O display with four rear cameras with 8K video capabilities that include a 108MP wide angle lens plus Space Zoom with 100X digital and 10X optical zoom capabilities, meaning objects that are 330 feet away will appear to be just 3 feet away. The Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G includes a 5000 mAh battery, fast charging and wireless PowerShare. T-Mobile customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G in Cosmic Gray and Cosmic Black in 128GB for $58.34/month ($0 down, FRP: $1399.99) and in 512GB in Cosmic Black for $58.34/month ($199.99 down, FRP: $1599.99).
Monthly payments are for 24 months on T-Mobile’s no-interest Equipment Installment Plan.
Check out T-Mobile’s latest epic unboxing video to get up close to these incredible new superphones.
Plus, all of these smartphones pair perfectly with the new Samsung Galaxy Buds+ coming to T-Mobile stores on March 6.
T-Mobile is bringing its nationwide 5G to an additional 95 small cities and towns across 27 states, including:
Cordes Lakes, Huachuca City, Spring Valley, Winkelman
Ault, Collbran, Lakeside, Lynn
Bancroft, Crystal Lake, Frederika, Grafton, Hampton, Larchwood, Luxemburg, McCallsburg, Ocheyedan, Paullina, Plainfield, Ryan, Scarville, St. Anthony, Sutherland
McCook, Merrionette Park, Preston Heights
Bloomfield, Newburgh, Parkers Settlement, Riley, Royal Center, Versailles, Westport
Brownsboro Farm, Dixon, Goose Creek, Lynnview, Manor Creek, Strathmoor Manor, Strathmoor Village, Watterson Park, Woodland Hills
Brecon, Four Bridges, New Miami, Pleasant Hills, Remington
Carney, Eakly, Erick, Goodwell, Grand Lake Towne, Hennessey, Oktaha, Wyandotte
Avondale, Bryn Mawr, Conneaut Lake, Mercersburg, Perryopolis, Reynoldsville
Fort Hancock, Hilltop, Karnes City, Mineola, Panhandle, Quitman, Richland, Santa Anna
Esperance, Fife, Kettle Falls
Marion, Newburg, Tigerton
To see all the places you’ll get T-Mobile’s 5G down to a neighborhood level, check out the map here: https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/coverage-map. For more information on the latest Samsung Galaxy 5G devices at T-Mobile, visit t-mobile.com/GalaxyS20. For more information on the New T-Mobile, please visit www.NewTMobile.com.
Follow T-Mobile’s Official Twitter Newsroom @TMobileNews to stay up-to-date with the latest company news.
Limited time offer; subject to change. 5G: 600 MHz 5G coverage not available in some areas, mmWave coverage available in growing number of outdoor areas. While 5G access won't require a certain plan or feature, some uses/services might. See Coverage details, Terms and Conditions, and Open Internet information for network management details (like video optimization) at T-Mobile.com.
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 86 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit https://www.t-mobile.com