The First New Cable Company in More Than a Decade Delivers One-of-a-Kind, Easy, Personalized Home Entertainment.
Layer3 TV, the first new cable company in more than a decade, is expanding its footprint into Los Angeles and Orange County. Billed as ‘The New Cable®,’ Layer3 TV will deliver a one-of-a-kind, personalized home entertainment experience through a revolutionary intuitive interface that seamlessly integrates the best of cable TV, premium channels, streaming online video content, social media and smart home devices. This new TV service is powered by unparalleled technology making every customer’s viewing experience more convenient, entertaining and connected than ever before. Above all, Layer3 TV is fully committed to differentiate each customer’s experience by delivering white glove customer service.
Layer3 TV is leading the charge to revolutionize the way people experience television by putting the customer at the center of an expansive content universe,” says Jeff Binder, CEO of Layer3 TV. “Our mission is to pioneer the newest technologies and make a TV service that is easy and enjoyable to use. Layer3 TV’s aims to change the future of the entire cable industry for the better. We are excited to officially launch in the city home to the greatest creators of television content and finally give cable its close up!
Layer3 TV’s cable service includes the following core features:
- allHD™ All the Time: Layer3 TV’s unmatched allHD™ offers more channels in higher-quality high-definition than any other provider — for no extra fee. Watch over 200 channels in industry-leading HD at no additional monthly fee and without all those annoying duplicate SD channels clogging up your channel guide.
- Simple Pricing with No Annual Contracts: Available month-to-month, Layer3 TV is not just price competitive, but commitment-free. Plans start at $74 and promise no hidden fees, no annual contracts and the ability to change your service online at any time.
- TV That Learns You™: Layer3 TV’s signature feature, TV That Learns You™, tracks your viewing habits and curates all your favorite shows for a completely personalized experience. Easily find what you want to watch, when you want to watch it, all from your very own home screen. Spend more time watching and less time searching!
- Expert Customer Service: Los Angeles residents will be supported 24/7 by 100% U.S.-based experts, available through phone, email, text or chat.
- Out-of-the-Box, All in One Box: Layer3 TV’s user-friendly interface integrates live TV, cable and premium channels with social media, streaming online video (YouTube) and smart home devices. All this ground-breaking technology is built into a sleek Set-Top Box designed by BMW Designworks.
- DVR More than Ever Before: An advanced DVR gives Layer3 TV users the ability to record seven shows simultaneously while watching an eighth live and save up to 1,000 shows in allHD™.
- Binge-Watch Thousands of Top Titles: An always expanding video on demand (VOD) library boasts top-rated shows, movies and bonus content, Layer3 TV offers up to 20,000 titles in stunning allHD™ and 4K.
- Watch 4K in Every Room: Layer3 TV subscribers with 4K TVs can experience larger-than-life 4K on every Set-Top Box, in every room — at no additional cost. 4K (also known as UHD or Ultra HD) delivers a crisper, more detailed and vibrant picture. Layer3 TV’s Platinum package features a 24/7 live 4K channel — NASA UHD TV and select VOD titles.
We’ve been tirelessly researching, testing and learning what people want the most out of their television experience,” says Binder. “With content, technology and excellence in customer service at the core of our product, Layer3 TV is thrilled to celebrate its debut in Los Angeles. We are only getting started and are committed to always improving how customers can enjoy their entertainment experience.
Layer3 TV is also currently available in Washington D.C., Chicago and Longmont, CO. The company, which was started in 2013, is headquartered in Denver, CO.
To sign up and for more information, visit: layer3tv.com/LA or follow along on social media at @Layer3TV.
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 75.6 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit https://www.t-mobile.com.
About Layer3 TV
Layer3 TV, Inc. is The New Cable®. Layer3 TV offers customers a revolutionary, intuitive interface that seamlessly integrates the best of cable TV, premium channels, streaming online video content, social media, and smart home devices. Founded in 2013, the company is backed by highly respected players in entertainment and private equity including Evolution Media (whose shareholders include TPG Growth, Creative Artists Agency, and Jeff Skoll/Participant Media), Paulson and Company, Inc., Altice, and North Bridge Venture Partners. To learn more follow Layer3 TV on Twitter and Facebook or visit layer3tv.com.