Layer3 TV announced today a new integration with iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service, on all Layer3 TV set-top boxes. The addition of iHeartRadio to Layer3 TV’s next generation cable service marks the first live streaming radio application available to Layer3 TV’s subscribers.
Layer3 TV customers expect us to deliver them the best television experience, but now they can also listen to all their favorite artists, music and local radio personalities thanks to Layer3 TV and iHeartRadio’s innovative integration,” said Lindsay Gardner, Chief Content Officer at Layer3 TV. “On top of over 250 of the top television channels, iHeartRadio brings its seemingly unlimited music offerings into every Layer3 TV customer’s living room.
“We are proud to bring iHeartRadio into the homes of Layer3 TV customers,” said Jessica Jerrick, Executive Vice President of Business Development and Partnerships at iHeartMedia. “It’s our goal to make sure listeners have access to iHeartRadio everywhere they are, 24/7. This integration is yet another example of giving our listeners access to all their favorite music, radio personalities and stations on the products and services they use most.”.
By clicking on the iHeartRadio App in the Layer3 TV user interface, customers can:
- Search for radio stations based on genre, location or keyword
- Select from thousands of live radio stations, including local stations from across the country as well as exclusive iHeartRadio digital only stations
- Create custom Artist Radio stations based off your favorite artist and those similar
- Get personalized recommendations based on listening habits, location and musical preferences
- Quickly access “My Stations,” a list of saved favorites and recently listened-to stations
- Enjoy millions of songs and thousands of the best podcasts
- Access the new iHeartRadio Plus and iHeartRadio All Access powered by Napster subscription features, the first fully differentiated streaming music services that use on demand functionality to make radio truly interactive – blending music discovery and music collection.
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 75.6 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit https://www.t-mobile.com.
About Layer3 TV
Layer3 TV, Inc. is The New Cable®. Layer3 TV offers customers a revolutionary, intuitive interface that seamlessly integrates the best of cable TV, premium channels, streaming online video content, social media, and smart home devices. Founded in 2013, the company is backed by highly respected players in entertainment and private equity including Evolution Media (whose shareholders include TPG Growth, Creative Artists Agency, and Jeff Skoll/Participant Media), Paulson and Company, Inc., Altice, and North Bridge Venture Partners. To learn more follow Layer3 TV on Twitter and Facebook or visit layer3tv.com.