Get all your family’s switching costs covered up to $650 a line when you come over to the Un-carrier, and for a limited time, get a second Galaxy S7 or S7 edge FREE when you add a line.
Bellevue, Washington — March 9, 2016 —T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) today announced a great way to treat the family to Samsung’s next superphones, without breaking the bank. Starting online this Thursday, for a limited time, grab one Samsung Galaxy S7 for $0 down and get a second one FREE after rebate card—and get your family’s switching costs covered up to $650 a line. Plus, get set up with a Samsung Gear VR powered by Oculus, games and a full year of Netflix at no added cost. As always, only T-Mobile’s gonna let you experience the full power of Samsung’s latest with industry-rocking Un-carrier benefits and freedoms—all on America’s fastest 4G LTE network.
Starting Friday, March 11th, the 32GB Galaxy S7 will be available at T-Mobile in Black Onyx and Gold Platinum for $0 down and less than $28 a month for 24 months; FRP: $669.99. The 32GB Galaxy S7 edge will be available in Black Onyx, Silver Titanium and Gold Platinum for $59.99 down and $30 for 24 months; FRP: $779.99.
“These new Samsung Galaxy devices are loaded with sweet new features, and when you put them on T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network, you have the best combination of cool hardware and a screaming fast network,” said John Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile. “And when you come to the Un-carrier, you can upgrade the family to Samsung’s latest AND set everybody loose on our best Unlimited LTE family plan EVER for a steal.”
Only T-Mobile’s going to let you experience the full power and potential of your new Galaxy with out-of-this-world deals for the whole family:
- Buy One, Get One. Once you’ve picked out and purchased your two new Galaxy S7 for $0 down on EIP—or feel free to mix and match with the Galaxy S7 edge—and add a line, you’ll get the full retail price of the second, lower-priced device back as a prepaid debit card via online rebate. If you choose two Galaxy S7 edge, you’ll receive a rebate for the full retail value of that device. And when you buy two, families can get up to two Samsung devices on us.
- VR and Netflix. And, through March 18th, you can get the Galaxy S7 on a qualifying plan and score a Gear VR powered by Oculus, a 6-game bundle1 and − only at T-Mobile − a full year of Netflix1. That’s a $250 total value from T-Mobile and Samsung. This promotion will last for a limited time, while supplies last.
- Switching Costs Covered. And, as always, when you dump your carrier and come to the Un-carrier, the whole family’s switching costs are covered, up to $650 per line.
- Best Ever Unlimited Plan. Get three lines for $50 each and the fourth line free with T-Mobile’s best EVER Unlimited LTE smartphone plan. That means your family can rock unlimited data for only $37.50 a line.
- New Gear S2 Classic. And, if you want to accessorize your new superphone with the latest wearable from Samsung (on the best wearable rate plan), the Samsung Gear S2 Classic launches in tandem with the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge for less than $17/month for 24 months; FRP: $399.99.
In addition, anyone who purchases the Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge during pre-order and adds a line at T-Mobile can also get a second device free. For more information, visit us online at http://www.t-mobile.com/samsunggalaxys7.
To celebrate this special offer on Samsung’s latest superphones, America’s Un-carrier is giving customers in New York an unreal VR experience the day before the national launch of the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge. From 9:00 am to 11:00 pm ET, Thursday, March 10th, anyone can visit T-Mobile’s new Times Square Signature store for a hands-on virtual reality experience with the Gear VR and Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge. Then, starting Friday, customers nationwide can visit their local participating T-Mobile store to get a full hands-on Samsung VR experience.
As always, T-Mobile customers also enjoy the added value and freedom of a long and growing list of industry-rocking Un-carrier moves, including…
- Simple Choice™ − started it all by abolishing annual service contracts, limits and overage penalties. Amped up to include coverage & calling across Mexico & Canada, just like in the US—at no extra cost
- Binge On™ − watch up to 3x as much video and all you want from partner services without burning your LTE data
- JUMP! On Demand™ − swap your old phone for a new one with no waiting or upgrade fees
- Simple Global™ − introduced free roaming data and texting and low flat-rate calling in 140+ countries & destinations
- Carrier Freedom − covers carrier’s ETFs or the balance on your phone up to $650 or more
- Music Freedom − listen all you want to most streaming music services without hitting your high-speed data
- Wi-Fi Unleashed − introduced coverage beyond the reach of cellular-only networks & personal coverage for home and office
- Data Stash™ − those who buy extra LTE data can roll unused data forward − up to 20GB − for up to a full year
- Business Unleashed − brought 100% transparent, simple flat-rate pricing and other Un-carrier benefits to US business
1Gear VR suggested retail price is $99.99, 6-game bundle is estimated at $50 value. Customers making qualifying purchases from certain retailers must submit a valid offer claim form and purchase receipt at samsungpromotions.com by 3/31/16. See here for the Terms and Conditions governing such qualifying purchases. Qualifying purchases from other participating retailers will be subject to terms and conditions outlined by the respective carrier or retailer for point of sale redemption. One-year Netflix is estimated at $120 value.
Limited time offers; subject to credit approval. Plus taxes & fees. Deposit, port-in from eligible carrier, and $20 SIM starter kits may be required. If you cancel wireless service remaining balance at full price becomes due. 0% APR. Free device offer requires 24-mo finance agreements; offer not avail. in CT, RI, or Miami-Dade County. Rebate as a Prepaid MasterCard® Card; allow 6-8 weeks. Free device of equal or lesser value. Unlimited on-smartphone LTE data includes 14GB of tethering & 200 MB of roaming. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for network management practices. Netflix offer requires receipt upload and redemption; see https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/GearVR.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to more than 63 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
# # #
T-Mobile US Media Relations
877-281-TMUS OR 212-358-3210