NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. TIMING: T-Mobile iHeartRadio Music Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 29, 2017, and ends at 4:00 p.m. PT on August 29, 2017 (the "Promotional Period"). Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is T-Mobile USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”) 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of all fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers or directors of Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, as well as the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and those living in the same household of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor. Unless otherwise provided in these Official Rules, the information you provide will only be used for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winner. These Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
(a) Follow @TMobile on Twitter for instructions on how to enter the Sweepstakes, which will be posted on or around August 29, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. PT. Entries must be submitted as specified on the Sweepstakes instruction post and include the following #TMobileTuesdays and #Contest. Standard Data rates apply. Tweets must be made by the authorized account holder at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the Twitter address used in submitting the entry. Tweets must stay within the character limits of the account. Any attempt at other internet entry is void. The following tweets will be disqualified as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion: tweets that contain information that is deemed to be lewd or profane; contain material that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including privacy, publicity, or intellectual property; material that is hateful or defamatory; material that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, or harm against a group or individual; or material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state containing such prohibited content and/or otherwise deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate will be void and the related entrant disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to what Tweets are eligible to take part in the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree that all Tweets become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering a Tweet, each entrant warrants that it is created by the entrant and grants Sponsor the perpetual, unlimited and irrevocable right to post, publish, adapt, edit, make derivative works, and/or otherwise use the Tweet in any manner, for any purpose and in any media now known or hereinafter developed.
(b) Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person. The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned.
(c) By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants warrant they have read and understand these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them and to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, iHeartRadio and Twitter Inc., and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, claims, judgments, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of a prize.
4. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor or its agents, or if entrant has or has attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. WINNER: From among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will draw a potential prize winner (“Prize Winner”) on August 29, 2017. The Prize Winner’s assessment will be under supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The selected Prize Winner will be notified via direct message and announcement from Sponsor via Twitter by 10:00 AM PT on the day following the draw date. If any selected Prize Winner does not respond to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified, is found to be ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such Prize Winner may be disqualified and the next entrant to respond will be chosen, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received as of the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Prize Winner will be subject to verification.
6. PRIZING: The Prize Winner will receive a trip to Las Vegas, NV iHeartRadio Festival Daytime Village on September 23rd, 2017. Trip is for winner and one guest, consisting of the following: a check for $1,220 for taxes, transportation, miscellaneous travel expenses, or use in Prize Winner’s sole discretion; round trip coach air travel from an airport near winner’s home in the U.S. to Las Vegas, NV; two nights hotel accommodations (one standard double occupancy room) at a hotel chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion; $200 spending money; Festival tickets for two days as follows: Day 1: two lower bowl tickets to the T-Mobile Night 1 iHeartRadio Music Festival at T-Mobile Arena at 7:15 p.m. on September 22, 2017; and Day 2: two tickets to iHeartRadio Festival Daytime Village on September 23rd, 2017. Total prize ARV: $4,065. Trip must be taken in conjunction with the Festival September 22 to 24, 2017. Winner and guest are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, baggage fees, additional transportation, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Please note hotels typically require a credit card on file for incidentals. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary. If the winner is a minor, winner’s guest must be his/her parent/legal guardian. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, each Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and any other taxes associated with award, acceptance and/or use of the Prize excluding taxes included in the cost of the Prize. Actual value of Prize may vary. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Prize Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring the Prize unless Sponsor consents in writing. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of the same approximate retail value for the Prize. The Released Parties, individually and collectively, are not responsible for any injuries or loss to Prize Winner or guest in using the prize.
7. CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASES: Prize Winner (or the winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) must claim this prize within forty-eight (48) hours after being notified by Sponsor as a Prize Winner. Eligibility, age and all claims made by potential Prize Winner(s) are subject to verification. If a Prize Winner is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes but is under the age of majority in his/her legal jurisdiction of residence (a “Minor”), the prize may be awarded to or in the name of Prize Winner’s parent/legal guardian, who must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings of a winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and the Minor Participant, or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls/mail/e-mails made by any party, or sent to entrants not by Sponsor. The potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian) will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Prize Acceptance Form, tax reporting information, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). Prize Claim Documents must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 6, 2017. If any potential Prize Winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within the time specified, the Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner may be selected (time permitting), all at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes Prize Winner’s permission for Sponsor or its respective designees to use Prize Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including, but not limited to publishing the Prize Winner’s name on Sponsor’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages), in perpetuity, without further compensation, except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law. If any selected potential Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, is found to be ineligible or does not submit required documentation within the designated period, their prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting the prize, Prize Winner(s) further acknowledges that Sponsor and any other entity involved with this Sweepstakes have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the prize or the prize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose including, without limitation, use of any equipment associated with any portion of the prize. If any Sweepstakes prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, or if any Prize Winner refuses their prize, or any portion thereof, such Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner may be selected in accordance with the rules of this Sweepstakes.
8. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Entrant represents and warrants the following: 1) that he/she is the original author and owner (or represents and warrants that the owner of such rights has expressly granted any and all rights to the entrant for use by Sponsor as set forth herein, and has written documentation to provide to Sponsor evidencing such rights) of any and all entry materials posted, uploaded, or otherwise submitted (modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as entrant’s original creation); 2) the entry will not, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Entrants are prohibited from posting, uploading, or otherwise submitting any entry material that infringes on any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights of another (including publicity and privacy rights); 3) that the entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; 4) that the entry material is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contains illegal content, or is otherwise objectionable, as determined by Sponsor, that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. Entrant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
9. RELEASE. By entering, entrant (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a minor) agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes. All decisions by Sponsor regarding this Sweepstakes are final. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided as part of entry by Sponsor for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. By entering and/or accepting a prize, entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property due, in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any related activity. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or distribution of any prize or prize element. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. All entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. Governing Law. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in King County, Washington.
11. WINNER’S LIST. For a list of Official Rules or Prize Winner, individuals should print their name and address on a stamped 3"x5" card marked ATTN: TMO iHeartRadio Music Festival Sweepstakes and mail it in an envelope no later than December 31, 2017, to: Social Media Marketing, T-Mobile USA, Inc., 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006.
13. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and has not authorized or otherwise sanctioned or agreed to this Sweepstakes or services for the purposes set forth herein.