Prepaid International Roaming
Traveling outside the United States? Take T-Mobile with you for great rates for calling and messaging with our T-Mobile ONE Prepaid™ and Simply Prepaid™ plans.
Start with the right plan.
To use your phone in Mexico and Canada just like you do in the U.S., you'll need either a T-Mobile ONE Prepaid plan or a Simply Prepaid plan.
|T-Mobile ONE Prepaid plan:||Simply Prepaid plan:|
|Get great rates when you call in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. Service includes:
||Get the same roaming service as the T-Mobile ONE Prepaid plan for just $5 per mo. per line.|
* Some countries may block text messages.
Make sure your phone is ready.
Capable T-Mobile® phones can keep you connected from locations around the world. Here's how:
- Before you travel, make sure your device supports the frequencies used in your destinations.
- Once you get to your destination, power on your device and select a carrier. (For help, visit our device support page. Then selet your device, choose "Settings," and then choose "Network.")
- Select the prepaid carrier from the table below.
Get a great rate.
T-Mobile prepaid calling rates may vary (see table below).* Additional rates for other plans include:
- Text messaging
- Canada: $0.10 to send and receive
- All other countries: $0.50 to send, $0.10 to receive
- Picture/video messaging: $0.25 to send and receive
- Data roaming: not available with prepaid plans