We're doing more and using less.
We've gone way beyond just an energy-efficient network. All our facilities are participating in initiatives and practices to create less waste and conserve energy.
A family of green facilities.
Apart from the network, we’re also working to save energy in all areas of our business.
- Our data center in Wenatchee, Washington uses 100% hydro-electricity.
- Our retail stores nationwide use superefficient LED lighting.
- Our care centers consistently seek to implement air conditioning and lighting upgrades that significantly reduce energy use.
- Our newest (and largest) Customer Care facility in Charleston, South Carolina is full of green features.
Let's talk trash.
We’re also responsibly disposing of organic waste.
- In 2015, we recycled or composted about 853 tons of waste. That’s about 11% of the total non-hazardous waste produced by our headquarters T-Mobile-managed stores.
- At our Bellevue campus, we achieved LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. And as we redesign and upgrade these facilities, we’re integrating the latest green materials.
Vegas, this is how it's done.
The T-Mobile Arena is a LEED Gold certified facility and the first LEED-certified sports and entertainment facility in Las Vegas.