Slow Cooker Size: 4 to 7 quarts
Serves 4 people
Recipe adapted from primaverakitchen.com
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cherry tomatoes and fresh parsley (optional, for garnish)
- Coat the inside (including the sides) of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and garlic and whisk well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the slow cooker.
- Add bell peppers, onions and ham to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2.5 hours.
- Sprinkle with cheese on top of the omelet and cover.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh parsley and cherry tomatoes if you wish.