What is fleet management?Get a comprehensive solution to optimize productivity.
Fleet management uses a plug-and-play device to give you access to near real-time data in easy-to-understand dashboards. It's quick to set up and can be managed from virtually any device, at anytime—all with no annual service contract required.
BenefitsMake the right decisions for your fleet, at just the right time.
Learn how fleet management can help your business.
Optimize in near real-time.
Decide if your fleet needs to switch gears or stay the course with easy-to-use dashboards and customizable reporting on routes, fuel usage, and more.
Protect your assets.
Safeguard all your assets, including the most important ones—your people. Give in-vehicle verbal coaching to your drivers and help keep your team safe.
Through an app that helps your business meet the ELD mandate, drivers can record their hours of service (HOS) on a secure cloud platform.
T-Mobile for Business fleet management solution Hours of Service required for some features. See HOS terms
Get actionable insights.
Boost productivity and save money by monitoring fuel usage, delivery routes, and more. Plus, maintenance reminders based on distance or time.
Get a fleet management device for FREE.
Activate a new fleet management line and business customers can get a fleet management device for free via 24 monthly bill credits.
If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device becomes due. For well-qualified customers. +Tax. See full terms
Get a fleet management device for FREE.
TestimonialsHear from our customers.
From transportation to environmental services, businesses are benefiting from our fleet management solutions. In fact, over 60% achieved a ROI within one year.
Based on a Techvalidate survey of T-Mobile for Business fleet management customers; individual results & opinions may vary based on size and use of fleet.
SolutionsSee how your business can use fleet management solutions.
Keep your fleet unstoppable. Monitor fleet maintenance needs with proactive vehicle health reports and track HOS compliance with auto time tracking.
T-Mobile for Business’ fleet management solutions Hours of Service required for some features. See HOS terms
How is Geotab involved?
Geotab is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) T-Mobile has partnered with on the development of T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions hardware and software.
What are T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions?
T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions are a family of products from T-Mobile for Business offered through our resell partner, Geotab. Geotab offers telematics solutions that allow both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle operations data with mission-critical assets.
How are T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions different from SyncUP FLEET?
T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions offer a richer set of options through our partnership with Geotab. These expanded options are designed to help businesses better manage and track their fleet in the areas of expandability, productivity, fleet optimization, and compliance.
- Base: This plan offers GPS location, VIN, Driver ID, and basic IOX support.
- Regulatory: This plan offers all the features of the Base Plan, plus Hours of Service and IFTA. It is geared towards assisting fleets in meeting a range of compliance regulations.
- Pro: This plan offers all the functionality of the Regulatory plan and adds support for engine and accelerometer data.
- ProPlus: This plan offers the greatest functionality, including Active Tracking, which consists of live vehicle location capabilities.
What industries are best suited for T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions?
T-Mobile for Business Fleet Management Solutions are designed to support fleet management needs for industries including but certainly not limited to shipping/freight, delivery, transit, utilities, public safety, as well as state and federal government agencies.
How large does a business’ fleet need to be to use this product?
T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions scale to meet the needs of fleets of all sizes. Any company that manages vehicle assets can benefit from using any of the T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions rate plans. Through our partnership with Geotab, we are now able to offer a range of solutions organizations need to cover their fleet management needs today, tomorrow, and into the future.
Is there a specific form factor for these solutions?
Yes, it’s called the Geotab GO device. It provides capabilities, safety features, and cost-savings to fleet customers that allow them to experience the following benefits:
- Easy plug-and-play installation: Simply plug the small form-factor GO device into your vehicle’s OBD II port or using an adapter. There is no need for any dash-mounted antenna or any splicing of wires.
- Accurate engine diagnostics: Using industry-leading engine integration, the Geotab GO device records VIN, odometer, engine faults, seat belt, and more so you can monitor vehicle health and status.
- Secure communication: Geotab platform security is designed for end-to-end protection of your data.
- Advanced vehicle tracking: The Geotab GO device offers advanced GPS technology including its new Global Navigation Satellite System for faster, g-force monitoring, IOX expandability, and engine and battery health assessments.
- LTE Connectivity: The device communicates via T-Mobile’s reliable LTE network, so you’ll have service longevity and peace of mind your operations remain operable.
How much does T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions cost?
The cost for the service can range depending on your specific business requirements. For more information contact your T-Mobile representative. If you aren’t a T-Mobile customer, call 1-877-559-7983.
Is there a special offer?
For a limited time, T-Mobile for Business customers who activate a qualifying line of Geotab Fleet service and purchase a new fleet management GO8 device through our monthly payment plan will get the GO8 device on us via monthly bill credits. If you cancel wireless service, credits stop and the remaining balance on the device becomes due.
Are there any exclusions to the special offer?
Consumer, Government, and Individual Liable business account types are not eligible.
Can I buy T-Mobile for Business fleet management solutions at T-Mobile retail stores?
Only the Base rate plan is available in retail. You can only purchase the other rate plans by contacting your T-Mobile account representative.
Is there a minimum purchase requirement?
No, there is no minimum purchase required.
Are there training and administrator resources I can access?
You can view training and administrative videos here:
Are there driver training resources?
Drivers can view training videos here: