Win a 5G transformation for your business.
T-Mobile Small Business Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This sweepstakes is open to small businesses AND is not open to the general public.
1. Timing: The T-Mobile Small Business Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on June 1, 2021, at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 16, 2021, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and includes three separate entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as follows:
Entry Period 1: Begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 11, 2021
Entry Period 2: Begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 12, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 25, 2021
Entry Period 3: Begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 26, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 9, 2021.
The Final Drawing Period begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on July 10, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 16, 2021.
Eligible Entry Period entries will not roll over into subsequent Entry Periods. Sponsor’s website clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is T-Mobile USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006 and the administrator (“Administrator”) is The Marketing Store, 55 W. Monroe Street, Suite 1400, Chicago, IL, 60603. The Sweepstakes is open to Eligible Small Businesses (as defined below) located in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Note: Only the owner of a potential winning business can receive a prize. Employees of an Eligible Small Business may submit one entry on behalf of the Eligible Small Business, if they have the Eligible Small Business’s agreement to abide by these Official Rules.
An “Eligible Small Business” is a company, LLC or sole proprietorship with 999 or fewer employees and that does not identify as one of the following business categories or does not engage in any of the following business activities:
o Tobacco companies
o Businesses that sell unsafe supplements, weapons, ammunition, explosives, adult products, adult services, adult content, surveillance equipment, counterfeit goods/documents, unauthorized streaming devices, illegal products or services
o Businesses that produce controversial political content
o Businesses that offer payday or cash advance loans
o Businesses that use multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes
o Penny auction companies
o Spyware or malware companies
o Businesses that offer prohibited financial products and services
Void where prohibited. Employees, officers or directors of Sponsor and Administrator, the Prize Partners and Sweepstakes fulfillment partners, any entity providing support for the Sweepstakes and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, as well as the employees, directors and board members of each (“Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter, and businesses owned by these individuals are not eligible to receive a prize. Prizes will only be awarded to eligible business entities 1) in good standing (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), 2) validly organized under the laws of the applicable state, and 3) that meet the above Eligible Small Business definition. Sponsor makes the final determination as to who is eligible to take part in the Sweepstakes. By participating, each Eligible Small Business agrees to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. By entering, you understand that you are providing your business’s information to Sponsor with the permission of your employer, who agrees to abide by all of the conditions of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor in all respects.
3. How To Enter:
Once the entry form is completed, submit the entry form (the “Entry Form”). There is a limit of one entry per Eligible Small Business per Entry Period. For clarity purposes, only one entry per Eligible Small Business will be used for the Final Drawing. There is a limit of one Entry Period prize and One Final Drawing prize per Eligible Small Business. For clarity purposes only, an Eligible Small Business may win one (1) Entry Period prize and one (1) Final Drawing prize during the Sweepstakes Period. Any prize won by an Eligible Small Business will be awarded to the owner of the selected winning business.
4. Conditions of Entry: By entering the Sweepstakes, Eligible Small Business agree to provide:
Publicity Release: Provide Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from and display the business name and likeness in photo or video, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for marketing purposes. If Eligible Small Business is selected as a winner, Eligible Small Business hereby grants T-Mobile a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, royalty-free license to use and reproduce the Winner’s trademarks and statements to identify Eligible Small Business as a user of T-Mobile products and services for the purpose of advertising, marketing or trade. If Sponsor so elects, a potential prize winner may be required to submit to, and cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and security requirements set by the Sponsor to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Sweepstakes will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to refrain from conducting any advertising or publicity associated with a winner for any reason.
Liability Release: Release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Partner and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, judgments, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions and/or causes of actions, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes.
5. Additional Terms: Sponsor may prohibit an Eligible Small Business (of any of their employees) from participating in the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Eligible Small Business is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Eligible Small Business or Sponsor or its agents, or if Eligible Small Business has or has attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files or any file that contains malicious code. Each Entry must be manually key stroked by the individual Eligible Small Business; automated and/or repetitive submissions of entries will be disqualified.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”):
A. Entry Period Prizes: Two (2) prizes per Entry Period (six (6) prizes total). Each potential Entry Period winner will receive: one (1) 5G device (either a smartphone or a tablet) (ARV: $1,200) plus a check for $515 that winner can use for taxes or in their sole discretion. Entry Period prize ARV: $1,715.00 each. Total ARV for all six (6) Entry Period prizes: $10,290.
B. Final Drawing Prizes: A total of seven (7) Final Drawing prizes. Two (2) Grand Prizes and five (5) First Place Prizes.
Two (2) Grand Prizes: Each winner of this prize will receive five (5) 5G smartphones (ARV $6,000), one (1) 5G tablet (ARV $1,200), a check for $5,000 towards T-Mobile service or other business needs, and a check for $5,228 that winner can use for taxes or in their sole discretion, Grand Prize ARV: $17,428 each.
Five (5) First Place Prizes: Each winner of this prize will receive five (5) 5G smartphones (ARV $6,000) and a check for $2,571 that winner can use for taxes or in their sole discretion, First Prize ARV: $8,571 each.
Total Number of Final Drawing Prizes: 7; Total ARV: $77,711.
Total Number of all Prizes: 13; Total ARV: $88,001.
Odds of Winning: Odds of winning an Entry Period prize depend on the number of entries received for each Entry Period; Odds of winning a Final Drawing prize depend on the total number of entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
7. Winner Selections:
Winners for each Entry Period will be selected as follows: A random drawing will be conducted for each Entry Period, from among all eligible entries received during that Entry Period. The Administrator will randomly select two potential prize winners (“Potential Prize Winner”) and approximately eighteen alternate winners as follows: For Entry Period 1, the potential winners will be selected on or about June 14, 2021; for Entry Period 2, the potential winners will be selected on or about June 28, 2021; for Entry Period 3, the potential winners will be selected on or about July 12, 2021.
Winners for the Final Drawing will be selected as follows: On or about July 19, 2021, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. The Administrator will randomly approximately twenty-five alternate winners.
All Drawings will be conducted under supervision of an independent third-party auditor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes drawings. The Potential Prize Winners will be notified via phone within approximately two (2) business days following the drawing. If the selected Potential Prize Winner does not respond to Sponsor within two (2) business days of being notified, is found to be ineligible or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such Potential Prize Winner may be disqualified, and an alternate Potential Prize Winner may be chosen (time permitting), by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate potential winners (time permitting) for any reason. Odds of winning the prize depend on the actual number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Day. Potential Prize Winner will be subject to verification.
Businesses that are selected as prize winners will require the owner of the business to sign a Prize Acceptance Form and provide tax reporting information (“Prize Documents”). Prize Documents (in PDF format) will be emailed to the business owner of the potential winning business and the business owner must complete and return such documents by email (in PDF format) by the deadline specified in the email notification. Noncompliance within any stated time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be determined.
8. Prize Conditions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, each successful potential winner that receives a prize is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and any other taxes associated with award, acceptance and/or use of the prize excluding taxes included in the cost of the prize. Actual value of prize may vary. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Eligible Small Business is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring the prize unless Sponsor consents in writing. Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item or items of the same approximate retail value. The Released Parties, individually and collectively, are not responsible for any injuries or loss to Eligible Small Business using the prize. Each winner may be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of his/her prize. If a winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and the Released Parties will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. The Released Parties will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes or prize elements or any prize elements that are undeliverable or do not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information. Prizes will be mailed (where applicable) only to the verified winner’s address within the Territory unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, agrees otherwise. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that a winner or potential winner is ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify that person, even if he or she has been notified or announced as a winner.
9. Limitations Of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for, and specifically disclaim any liability for or arising out of, any of the following, regardless of cause, in connection with the Game: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Eligible Small Business, wireless carriers, Internet Service Providers (“ISP”) or unauthorized human intervention; (2) technical difficulties or failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in transmissions or connections, phone lines, network hardware or software, computers, equipment, programming errors, cable, satellite, cellular tower or ISP or wireless carriers; (3) bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or similar malicious attacks; (4) typographical, printing, network, mechanical, electronic, technical, human or other errors or malfunctions; (5) any responsibility and/or liability with respect to the Sweepstakes and/or the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, the offering or announcement of any prize, or the acceptance/possession, use/misuse and/or defects of the prize awarded herein; (6) lost, incomplete, late, misdirected, garbled, undelivered, incomplete, stolen or mutilated transactions, subscriptions or entries, or garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; or (7) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in the Sweepstakes or any other part of the participation process in this Sweepstakes.
10. Release. By entering, Eligible Small Business agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes. All decisions by Sponsor regarding this Sweepstakes are final. By entering, Eligible Small Business agrees to be notified using the contact information provided as part of entry by Sponsor for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. By entering and/or accepting a prize, Eligible Small Business agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from all injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any related activity. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or distribution of any prize or prize element. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction or by other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. All entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
11. Governing Law. By entering, Eligible Small Business agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Small Business’s rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, Eligible Small Business consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in King County, Washington.
12. Winners List. For a winners list, no later than 60 days after the close of the Sweepstakes, mail a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope to Redemption Center: T-Mobile Small Business Giveaway - Winners List Request, P.O. Box 1561, Chicago, IL 60690. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope.
14. Sponsor & Administrator: Sponsor: T-Mobile USA, Inc., 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006. All Rights Reserved. Administrator: The Marketing Store Worldwide, L.P., 55 E Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603.
© 2021 T-Mobile USA, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, product or service names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.