Project 10Million offers free 100GBs/year of data, free mobile hotspots, and access to low-cost laptops and tablets, to students eligible for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) - one per household. Parents will need to provide proof of NSLP eligibility for free or reduced-price meals upon enrollment. This verification can be in the form of a NSLP notification letter or proof of enrollment in other qualified government programs such as (but not limited to):
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) via P-EBT or EBT
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- Head Start
- Foster youth, migrant, homeless, or runaway youth
Puerto Rico students are also eligible. Since all students in Puerto Rico are included in the NSLP, parents/guardians need to prove enrollment in a K-12 school in Puerto Rico by providing the student’s report card from the school or their certificate of enrollment. The certificate of enrollment is emailed to parent/guardians from the Department of Education upon enrollment in school.
All documentation must be properly signed and dated anywhere from the 2019 school year to present.