Your ultimate hub for digital protection.
Locate your kids
Real-time location information helps you keep tabs on your family members and see where they’ve been.
Monitor screen time.
Understand how your family spends time online, and help them develop good digital habits.
Set content filters.
Use pre-set or custom filters to help ensure your kids only see age-appropriate content online.
Manage internet use.
Set time limits for your family, pause internet access, or give screen time as a reward.
Monitored device must be turned on and have location services enabled. Filters may not block all content you consider objectionable and won't filter secured (HTTPS) traffic. Qual'g
More features to love
Find a device.
Locate a lost connected device by triggering a sound.
Get help or check in.
Alert your family with an SOS or send your current location.
Designate internet-free windows for homework, meals, or bedtime.
Reward good behavior.
Increase daily limits, delay bedtime, or disable downtime.
Take the next step and get FamilyMode.
Add it to your plan right in the app, or call 1-800-
How do I set up
T-Mobile FamilyMode? T-Mobileprimary account holders can sign up by downloading the FamilyMode app and logging in with their T-MobileID. You can also sign up by accessing your My T-Mobileaccount, calling customer care at 611, or by visiting a retail store.
- Once signed up, a parent will need to create a profile for each child and pair the child’s device(s) to their profile. Children’s devices can be added using a QR code generated on the parent’s app or with an invite code sent via SMS or email.
T-Mobile FamilyMode work?
- Real Time Location: Locate your kids in real-time and see where they’ve been in the last 7 days. Monitoring is never in secret.
- Schedule downtime: Set internet-free times for homework, dinner, or bedtime.
- Filtering: Customize your child’s access to only age-appropriate websites and apps.
- Time Limits: Set a maximum daily time threshold for specific apps, platforms, categories, or total screen time.
- Pause the Internet: Turn your family’s Internet connection on an off at the touch of a button.
- Usage: Gain insight into how your family spends time online.
- Notifications: send your current location with check-ins or send an SOS alert to your family if you need help.
- Ring lost device: Locate a lost device by triggering a sound
- Rewards: Grant extra screen time for good behavior.
T-Mobile FamilyMode monitor Talk & Text?
How do I get the
T-Mobile FamilyMode app?
T-Mobile FamilyMode find a lost phone?
Yes, if the phone is turned on and connected to the network, you can use