Only the Simple Choice plan sets you free. Get unlimited Music Freedom™, unlimited international texting from the U.S., up to 1GB 4G LTE data, and a lot more—all simply included. Wireless freedom starts at $50 a month.
Stuck in a dead-end service contract? Think again. Trade in your phone at
It’s an amazing deal. We call it Contract Freedom™.
Up to 10 lines. Eligible device trade-in, device purchase, qualifying plan and port-in required.
With T-Mobile, you’ll experience more data capacity that any other major national carrier. And only T-Mobile offers unlimited 4G LTE data on the fastest nationwide 4G LTE network.
Fastest LTE Network: Based on download speeds. Capacity Claim Basis: congestion experienced; per customer.
25% off accessories: Expires 1/1/2015. Web Only. Valid on all qualifying accessories, excludes Beats® by Dr Dre, Smart covers, JBL Products and Galaxy Gear products, among other non-qualifying accessories. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Limited time offer; subject to change. Taxes & fees additional
JUMP! upgrades Summary: Qualifying service plan with EIP financed device required. Upgrades available 6/mos after enrollment & up to 2x in a 12 month period, beginning on the date of the first upgrade. Trade in of an eligible device required. Eligible device must be in good working order. Offer may not be available in all locations. Device purchase price may vary based on approved credit. To be eligible for this benefit, you must be current with your scheduled EIP payments and your wireless service payments. You can cancel at anytime by calling 1-877-778-2106 or visiting My.T-Mobile.com. This benefit is provided by C-Work Solutions, LP.
Premium Handset Protection Coverage Summary: This is a brief description of the Coverages and Exclusions that apply to Premium Handset Protection. A copy of the coverage documents with complete details regarding benefits, exclusions and deductibles will be provided to you when you enroll in the program.
• T-Mobile’s employees are not fully-licensed insurance agents. Premium Handset Protection may duplicate other insurance coverages, such as homeowner’s or renter’s insurance, that you may have. The Program’s insurance coverage would be primary to any such other coverage. T-Mobile and its employees are not qualified or authorized to evaluate the adequacy of the purchaser’s existing insurance coverages. Subscribers can check with their licensed agents for a personal insurance assessment.
• T-Mobile receives compensation for the amount you pay each month.
• You are eligible for a maximum of 2 approved claims within a 12-month period for accidental damage, loss or theft. A per occurrence limit of $1,500 applies to each covered loss. There is no limit for approved claims for mechanical and electrical breakdown.
• To file a claim, simply visit myPHPinfo.com, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may also call 1-866-866-6285 and a Customer Service Representative will work with you to process your claim. The claim must be filed by you within 90 days of the incident, unless otherwise required by state law. Following information must be handed: Device’s mobile number, manufacturer, make and model; Electronic Serial Number or IMEI; credit card/debit card/eCheck for deductible payment.
• Replacement devices may be a reconditioned one of like type and quality. If a reconditioned device is not available, replacement will be a new device of like type and quality. Replacement device comes with a 6-month warranty.
• A non-refundable deductible of $20, $50, $100, $150 or $175, depending on your device, apply to each approved accidental damage, loss and theft claim. Deductible may be collected from you by credit card, debit card or eCheck. A $5 processing fee will apply for each approved mechanical or electrical breakdown claims. Premium Handset Protection covers the device and certain accessories, when required. Accessories covered as part of a loss include standard chargers, batteries, and SIM cards.
• Please remember that damaged or malfunctioning devices must be returned within ten days of receiving your replacement device. If the device is not returned, you will be charged an unrecovered equipment fee not to exceed $900.
• Causes of Loss Not Covered: Losses caused or resulting from the following are not covered: corrosion or rust; pre-existing conditions; failure to follow manufacturer’s maintenance recommendations; intentional or dishonest acts; repair or service; power fluctuations; delay or loss of market, loss of income or interruption of business; and inherent design defects. Additional Cause of Loss Not Covered for Pay-in-Advance customers: costs recoverable under any product warranty. Refer to coverage documents for a complete list of exclusions.
• Term: Coverage starts at 12:01 a.m. on the date of your enrollment. You must enroll in the plan within 14 days of purchasing your new eligible T-Mobile device.
• Cancellation: You can cancel your optional coverage at any time by calling 1-877-778-2106 or visiting My.T-Mobile.com. The person paying the premium will receive a prorated unearned premium refund or credit, if any, within 15 days. This is a monthly renewable plan and must be paid on a monthly basis. If you don’t pay the monthly charge, the plan will terminate.
• Provider Information: Property insurance coverage is underwritten by: American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (NAIC 10111; Principal Address: 11222 Quail Roost Drive, Miami, FL 33157, 1-305-253-2244; Jurisdiction: Washington, D.C. and all states in the United States; Domicile: Florida) in all states, except in MN – American Reliable Insurance Company and NY – American Security Insurance Company, home office Atlanta, GA. Each insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own product. The Service Contract obligor is: Federal Warranty Service Corporation in all states, except: in CA - Sureway, Inc.; in FL – United Service Protection, Inc.; in OK – Assurant Service Protection, Inc. All these are Assurant Solutions companies. In NJ, the obligor is T-Mobile. The Signal CA license is 0D79676. For CA customers, the California Department of Insurance consumer hotline is 1-800-927-4357. For MD customers, the Maryland Department of Insurance consumer hotline is 1-800-492-6116. The Signal NY License is PC-780151. In UT, coverage for this plan is provided under form number AB3460PPC-0812.
• Administrator Information: Premium Handset Protection is administered by The Signal, LP in all states, except WI, where the administrator is Federal Warranty Service Corporation.
• Premium Handset Protection may not be available for devices with EIP in some locations.